HELPING PARENTS NAVIGATE THE CONVERSATION AROUND ONLINE EXPOSURE – THIS BOOK WILL TEACH YOU HOW.
Confident: Helping Parents to Navigate Online Exposure is a step-by-step guide for parents. When a parent discovers their child has been looking at pornography, it can be alarming, hurtful, even frightening. In the confusion of the moment, it is important for parents to understand that these are not uncharted waters.
This resource offers parents a step-by-step guide, the guide includes:
- Information about the prevalence of pornography use today
- A four-step process for discussing pornography with a pre-teen or teen
- Scripts for conversing with a child about pornography in the light of biblical sexuality
- Answers to frequently asked questions
- Information about porn use vs. porn addiction
- A plan for protecting your home and devices
Confident is an indispensable guide for parents.
Also available in Spanish!