HELPING PARENTS BECOME MORE AWARE OF THE VALUE THAT RELATIONSHIPS PLAY IN KEEPING KIDS SAFE ONLINE
Connected: How Strong Family Relationships Lead to Internet-Safe Kids is proactive resource that explores how a strong family connection can protect children and teens from the dangers of hidden pornography use.
The book contains real-life stories and practical tips for maintaining or re-establishing connections in your family. Connected will strengthen your relationships with God, your spouse, and your children, so your family can live free of pornography.
In Connected, you'll learn:
- The prevalence of loneliness and how it fuels porn use
- How strong emotional connections prevent porn use
- How to fight busyness and burnout
- How to work through emotions that may be blocking genuine connections
- How to connect more effectively with your spouse
- How to talk to your kids about sensitive subjects like pornography
- and more!
Also available in Spanish!